TrackerSuite.Net 2.0 Released
The latest release of TrackerSuite.Net includes new modules and an array of innovative features for management and streamlined workflow.
TrackerSuite.Net 2.0 introduced three new modules to the TrackerSuite.Net product family:
- Support Tracker.Net - A Web based help desk system.
- Asset Tracker.Net - A Web based asset database system.
- Payment Tracker.Net - A check request system that provides a means to procure items outside the typical purchasing routine.
These modules integrate seamlessly with the other TrackerSuite.Net modules. For example, significant help desk tickets can be converted to projects or tasks with the click of a button, with no need to re-enter data. Tickets can also be attached to assets to facilitate help desk coverage.
As well as new modules, TrackerSuite.Net 2.0 also offers several new functions and configuration options.
New Project Management features
- Budget at Project or Task level.
- Review resource availability on a Monthly or Weekly level, with the ability to drill down on resources.
- Project views including Work Breakdown Structure and Planned vs. Actual views.
- Export project status reports to PowerPoint.
- File emails from Microsoft Outlook 2003 - 2007 directly into project folders.
- Document management features including templating, versioning, approval workflow and check-in/check-out.
More Manageability Functions
- Administration Dashboards allow the modifications, reminding and general orchestration and advancement of workflows by Adminstrators.
- A Manager InBox and Outbox in Time Tracker.Net provides supervisors a quick glance into the activity of their employees, as well as reminder functions for late timesheets.
- Processed timesheets, expense reports and purchase orders can be opened for editing, allowing Administrators to modify processed documents and track version history. Modifications are posted to the Tracker Data Warehouse.
- New Tracker Data Warehouse reports that show workflow information and user roles.
More control over Time, Expense and Purchasing
- New timesheet configuration features:
- Control who can charge time against specific work items.
- New "Time In/ Time Out" timesheet format.
- New renameable and customizable columns.
- Create rules for timesheet creation: disallow charging against summary tasks, prevent users from charging against tasks they aren't assigned to, or against tasks without Account Codes.
- Employees can simplify timesheet creation, filtering by assigned tasks.
- Renameable and custom columns for Time Tracker.Net, Expense Tracker.Net and Purchase Tracker.Net.
- Work Breakdown Structure tree view for task pick from Purchase Tracker.Net and Time Tracker.Net.
- New purchasing reports on requested, ordered, and paid information.
- Change order function for purchase orders.
- Forms aging in Accounting view shows how long items have been posted, encouraging timely response.
Other new features
- Email views as on the fly newsletters for projects and support services.
- Management and projection of equipment and non-human resource costs.
- Improved search capability.
- Authentication via a network login or a name and password in Personnel Tracker.Net.
- More utilities to manage people and forms.
- On-line help.