Electronic Time Tracking
Transform your email client into an electronic time tracking system.
Time Tracker.Net is an electronic time tracking system that handles the time reporting process from the creation of a timesheet, through its approval and final processing. Time Tracker.Net also provides views and tools that simplify and automate the work of administrators.
Experience TrackerSuite.Net TODAY!
Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
Creating Electronic Timesheets
- Users can create an electronic timesheet from any location, whether they are in the office or working remotely, within their email client or over the Web.
- Using a InBox / OutBox interface, users can easily manage their unsubmitted electronic timesheets, track the status of their submitted timesheets, and review their previous timesheets.
- Using a Last Submitted Timesheet button, users can auto-populate a current timesheet with the projects and tasks from a previous timesheet.
- Instead of manually entering project tasks, they can quickly choose from picklists for these items. Text fields for details are also included.
Approval and Processing of Electronic Timesheets
- Timesheets are automatically routed through the approval process. Submitted timesheets can be delivered via email to designated approvers, who can click a link to approve the emailed timesheet.
- An activity log records every step of the timesheet's progress, with dates and electronic signatures that establish a trail of responsibility.
Managing Electronic Timesheets
- Administrators can review electronic timesheets in the system and their status with dashboard views that can be searched, filtered and sorted.
- With the click of a button, administrators can send automated email reminders to all employees who are late submitting their electronic timesheets, with configurable messaging and links that put recipients one click away from their responsibility.