IT Process Management
IT process management is simplified with integrated, Web based applications for support services, asset management, IT projects and more.
TrackerSuite.Net is an integrated suite of Web based business applications that simplify and automate core business routines. TrackerSuite.Net includes applications for online project management, Web based help desk services, asset management and more.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
In addition, the integrated nature of these applications provides organizations with unique, unmatched workflow opportunities for increasing efficiencies, capitalizing automation and improving visibility.
Automating Help Desk Services
Support Tracker.Net provides users with an accessible help desk system that not only simplifies support ticket creation and submission, but also automates compliance with Service Level Agreements. Support Tracker.Net features include:
- Users can submit help desk tickets from any location, via the Web or even within their own email client.
- Submitted tickets are routed based on category, request type and priority. Support Tracker.Net offers a configurable support matrix that can map to other systems.
- Support Tracker.Net provides functions for ticket escalation, deferral and more.
- Support Tracker.Net provides color coded dashboards that IT managers can use to track the performance of their support processes.
- Deferred support tickets may be converted into IT projects or tasks.
Simplifying Asset Management
Asset Tracker.Net simplifies the asset management, particularly in regards to the security of data and systems, with features including:
- Using provisioning lists, organizations can simplify the process of setting new employees up with IT related assets such as computers and system accounts, as well as ensure the collection of these items when the employee leaves the organization by utilizing termination checklists.
- A survey function that assembles an organization-wide, catalog of assets. Delivered via email, the survey automatically detects the system specifications of the recipient's computer (including processor, installed RAM and operating system) as well as all installed applications.
Streamlining IT Projects
Project Tracker.Net simplifies IT projects from beginning to end. Project Tracker.Net features include:
- It offers a project approval workflow system that integrates with email, simplifying the review and approval process by sending emails filled with project details and budgets.
- Project data, including status reports, tasks, documents and files are stored in a single, accessible online location, which users can access via the Web or email.
- Project Tracker.Net can automatically send email notifications of project updates to managers, team members, stakeholders, sponsors and others.
- It also sends automated email reminders for status reports, encouraging regular timely reporting on the progress of projects.
- It simplifies the tracking of an IT project portfolio with color coded dashboards.
For More Information
Project Tracker.Net, Support Tracker.Net and Asset Tracker.Net are only a few of the applications available in TrackerSuite.Net. Other TrackerSuite.Net applications include:
- Time Tracker.Net - A Web timesheets solution.
- Expense Tracker.Net - An online expense reporting solution.
- Purchase Tracker.Net - A Web based purchase order system.
- Personnel Tracker.Net - A personnel management software solution.
- Invoice Tracker.Net - A Web based invoicing solution.
- The Tracker Data Warehouse - A Web based reporting engine that receives data pushed from the various TrackerSuite.Net modules, as well as legacy HR and Accounting databases, to provide comprehensive business intelligence reports.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.