IT Visibility Made Easy with TrackerSuite.Net
TrackerSuite.Net provides mile high visibility of IT initiatives, including projects and support services.
Utilizing help desk dashboards and reports, IT Managers and CIOs can quickly review the status, progress, costs and value of their IT projects, the performance of their help desk, and the efficiency of their IT services.
Users can also configure views for their individual needs and save them for private use, as well as export them to Adobe PDF, Excel, or even email them.
Mile High Visibility of Support Services, IT Projects and Resources, and Assets
From their personal IT dashboard, IT Managers and CIOs can view performance metrics on IT services from widgets, dashboards and other reports.
- An Open / Closed / Escalated Ticket widget gives managers an at-a-glance view of support service performance, right from their desktop..
- Support Ticket Time pie reports show the issue categories that are consuming time by IT staff. Other reports include average closure times.
- Color coded ticket dashboards provide an at-a-glance view of help desk workload.
- IT project dashboards with budget and schedule warnings, and budget health.
- Resource allocation reports that can be filtered by organizational unit and manager.
- A searchable online asset catalog, including intangible IT assets such as online accounts and security codes, with functions for assignment, collection, and ownership history.
Drilling Down on IT Performance and Value
From any of the views above, users can quickly drill down for more information about support tickets, the status of individual IT projects and their tasks, budgets, costs, team members and more.
- For more information about a support issue, the ticket form contains all attachments, emails and status notes.
- TrackerSuite.Net provides comprehensive status report forms that put readers one click away from IT project budget information, milestone dates, overdue tasks, health metrics, issues, risks and even support tickets related to the project.
- TrackerSuite.Net also provides views including Earned Value and Project Cost by Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that managers can use to better judge IT project value, costs and forecast to complete.
Project Tracker.Net, an online project management system, allows users to individualize the presentation of their information with the data that is important to them in their organizational role:
- Drag-and-drop columns.
- Powerful search, filter, summary and grouping capabilities.
- The ability to save reconfigured presentations as private views for later use.
For More Information
For more information about TrackerSuite.Net and how it enhances the visibility of IT operations, services and projects, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.