Other ITIL Disciplines
TrackerSuite.Net offers features that can be utilized for other ITIL disciplines for implementation and infrastructure management, security and business efficiencies.
As well as Service Support and Service Delivery, the ITIL framework includes several other disciplines. While TrackerSuite.Net primarily facilitates the Service Support and Service Delivery disciplines, it can also be leveraged for the others as well.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
The ITIL Application Management discipline focuses on improving the overall quality of IT software development and support through the life-cycle of software development projects, with particular attention to gathering and defining requirements that meet business objectives.
The robust project management capabilities of Project Tracker.Net offer an excellent tools set for the development of projects. At a higher level, IT organizations can utilize the portfolio management capabilities of TrackerSuite.Net to effectively manage multiple software development projects.
Planning To Implement Service Management
Project Tracker.Net simplifies the implementation of ITIL projects by offering a secure, central location for program documents, such as vision statements, analyses and gap assessments, training documents, benchmarks, plans (communication, decisions, and stakeholder goals), and risk assessments. These documents are protected with check-in/check-out and versioning functions. As well as managing program documents, Project Tracker.Net provides a WBS structured task management system that facilitates the mapping of work required to complete the improvement. The Tracker Data Warehouse generates reports that can be used to develop benchmarks, measure performance improvements and identify quick wins.
TrackerSuite.Net facilitates Security Management in several ways:
- Role-based access to data and functions.
- Asset Tracker.Net controls the provisioning, tracking and collection of security assets, including security access codes, ID cards, computer accounts and keys.
- ITIL security management is also concerned with the handling of data as well as its storage. If the data is exposed to software with design flaws, bugs or weak security, or by systems with unapproved and potentially malicious software installed, it is vulnerable to unintentional or illicit alteration, or theft. Utilizing Asset Trackers Survey form, organizations can quickly catalog every application installed on every desktop within the organization, ensuring that these applications are known, approved, and licensed.
ICT Infrastructure Management
This discipline shares several aspects of the Service Management discipline in regards to Release Management and Incident Management, and TrackerSuite.Net modules can be leveraged in much the same way. Utilizing Project Tracker.Net, Support Tracker.Net and the Tracker Data Warehouse, organizations can facilitate the establishment of best practices for requirements analysis, planning, design, deployment and ongoing operations management and technical support of an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Infrastructure.
The Business Perspective
The Business Perspective is tied to the principles of IT Governance, which is concerned with the tracking, measurement and control of organizational routines and initiatives for the purposes of reducing costs, streamlining processes and increasing efficiencies, minimizing risks and providing a decision support system for effective, productive leadership.
TrackerSuite.Net facilitates this level of control and tracking by consolidating major operational processes, including administration, projects and support, into a single system. This consolidation simplifies and streamlines the development of enterprise reports for informed decision making.