Managing Capital Projects with TrackerSuite.Net
TrackerSuite.Net is a collection of integrated, Web based modules that offers several competitive advantages for organizations seeking solutions for managing capital projects, including:
- Consolidating core project routines including management, time and expense reporting, procurement, maintenance and report generation, within a single solution. This approach simplifies workflow for project teams.
- As a 100% Web based solution, TrackerSuite.Net modules are instantly accessible from any location via a browser. TrackerSuite.Net also integrates with various email platforms (including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook and Web based email services such as Gmail) for automated notifications and reminders for timesheets, status reports and more. This combination of accessibility and collaborative automation improves project communication and streamlines workflow.
- Create temporary user accounts for contractors, allowing them to report on tasks, as well as submit timesheets, expense reports and purchase requests directly into TrackerSuite.Net.
Try TrackerSuite.Net TODAY!
Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
- 100% Web based with extremely fast, highly scalable applications.
- Source code included in licensing.
- Modular structure allows organizations to select the applications they need to assemble the solution they want.
Managing Your Capital Project Portfolio
Project Tracker.Net is a 100% Web based project management application that provides tools for managing your capital project portfolio, improving efficiencies and leveraging successful projects. It offers end-to-end lifecycle management of capital projects, from project requisition to ongoing maintenance (via integration with Support Tracker.Net). Project Tracker.Net features include:
- Project budgets can be categorized in Labor, Non-Labor and Income. Budget and Actual can be defined in time, capital, non-capital and income.
- Project tasks can be assigned account codes, including whether the work is capital or non-capital.
- Project Tracker.Net supports project templates, allowing successful projects to be saved and re-used in future endeavors.
- Bi-directional integration with Microsoft Project.
Tracking the Capital Project Costs
Project Tracker.Net integrates with Time Tracker.Net, Expense Tracker.Net, Purchase Tracker.Net, and Payment Tracker.Net, allowing costs to be tied directly to the project for improved reporting accuracy. All of these modules streamline and secure the cost reporting process, with automated approval routing and activity logs that collect electronic signatures for all edits and approvals.
- Using Time Tracker.Net, project teams can charge time against tasks (including those with capital account codes) created in Project Tracker.Net.
- Expense Tracker.Net allows users to report expenses from any location with support for multiple currencies and conversion rates. Expenses are charged against projects, and are assigned account codes (including account codes for capitalized items) by line item.
- Using Purchase Tracker.Net, project teams can submit purchase orders charged to capital projects. Using the General Ledger section of the purchase order form, users may charge portions of the order against account codes as capitalized.
- For procurement outside of Purchase Tracker.Net, Payment Tracker.Net is a check request solution that offers the same workflow and security features as Purchase Tracker.Net.
Reporting on Capital Projects
TrackerSuite.Net modules push their data to the Tracker Data Warehouse, a reporting engine. The Tracker Data Warehouse serves as a single point of access for business intelligence, receiving data from legacy HR and Accounting databases as well as the TrackerSuite.Net modules. With the real-time posting, the Tracker Data Warehouse can provide immediate reports on the progress and total costs, both capitalized and incurred expense, of capital projects.
Integrating Project Management with Maintenance
Support Tracker.Net is a Web based support/help desk system which may be utilized for maintenance requests. Support tickets are smart-routed through the system, improving response times. Support Tracker.Net offers views and tools for tracking help desk status and performance. More importantly, Support Tracker.Net integrates with Project Tracker.Net, allowing important tickets to be flagged and converted into tasks or new projects.
Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today
If you would like to make an immediate evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net and review its capabilities for managing capital projects, please register and you will be given access to an evaluation site.