Managing IT Assets
Utilizing TrackerSuite.Net, organizations can establish an IT Asset Management strategy for managing IT hardware and software asset lifecycles, from procurement to decommissioning.
TrackerSuite.Net is an integrated, Web based solution suite that includes applications that can be utilized as part of an IT asset management strategy. These applications include Purchase Tracker.Net and Asset Tracker.Net, which offer organizations the ability to manage assets through their entire lifecycle.
IT Asset Management Lifecycle
- Procurement: Purchase Tracker.Net provides a robust purchase request system which supports multiple approval workflows, based on designated approvers, spending limits and department rules.
- Cataloging: Once the procured IT asset is received, a profile for it is created in Asset Tracker.Net. Profile creation can be simplified utilizing profile templates for similar items.
- Assignment: Utilizing Asset Tracker.Net, assets can be assigned to employees by request or as needed. Asset Tracker.Net also includes a provisioning list feature, simplifying the employee roll-on process by equipping employees with all the tools they need.
- Tracking: Asset Tracker.Net provides searchable, filterable views of asset assignments across the organization. Utilizing a Survey function, IT departments can email a form to employees that automatically detects the hardware specifications of the recipient's machine, and more importantly, all installed software for better compliance with licensing initiatives.
- Collection: Asset Tracker.Net provides termination checklists for the collection of IT assets from employees, including critical security assets such as online accounts, alarm codes and keys.
- 100% Web based with extremely fast, highly scalable applications.
- Source code included in licensing.
- Modular structure allows organizations to select the applications they need to assemble the solution they want.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.