Simplifying Project Quality Management
Project Tracker.Net provides tools organizations can use for quality planning, control and assurance in their project development.
Quality, as defined by the International Organization for Standardization, is “the totality of characteristics that bear on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs.”
Project Tracker.Net, a Web based project management solution, facilitates three key areas of project quality management:.
- Quality Planning: The foundation of project quality management, setting the requirements for the project, the expected deliverables and what constitutes quality in the eyes of the stakeholders.
- Quality Control: The ongoing process of monitoring project development, ensuring that each deliverable within the project meets the standards required to deliver the required quality.
- Quality Assurance: The end phase of any project, where the work is reviewed against the standards established by the stakeholders to ensure that the final delivery is acceptable.
- Experience Tracker Today!
- Register for immediate access to a guest site for your own hands-on evaluation.
Simplifying Project Quality Planning
Project Tracker.Net facilitates the planning of projects, and ensuring that the established quality standards and characteristics for the project are readily available.
- A central project definition document holds all key information about the project, including its objective, goals, scope, team members, budget, key dates and more.
- Documents and files detailing quality agreements and checklists can be stored within the project, or within the project definition document itself, protected with functions for check-in/check-out and versioning.
- Identify and track issues and risks that pose a threat to project quality.
Establish Quality Control
Project Tracker.Net provides a robust work management system that allows organizations to easily track the progress and status of project tasks.
- Project progress can be staged with milestones.
- TrackerSuite.Net offers hierarchal, WBS based task structures that support task linking, sub tasks and indenting.
- As the project develops, the progress and phase of the task (such as "Not started", "In progress", "Review" and "Completed") can be set in the task document,
- The progress of all tasks in TrackerSuite.Net can also be reviewed with task dashboards and calendars.
- TrackerSuite.Net provides comprehensive status reports, with color coded metrics for health, including a warning flag if the project is in danger of not meeting the expectation of its sponsors.
Check Quality Assurance
Using TrackerSuite.Net, organizations can establish a final project phase for assuring project quality, that all the deliverables required by the sponsors and stakeholders meet quality standards.
- Utilizing Project Tracker.Net, organizations can create a quality checklist using tasks.
- For testing, Support Tracker.Net, a Web based help desk, can be leveraged for ticket creation, tracking and management. These tickets can also be converted into tasks within the project itself.