Organizational Project Management
Organizational project management, the tracking of programs and project portfolios against the goals and objectives of the organization, is simplified by TrackerSuite.Net Web applications.
TrackerSuite.Net is a 100% Web based suite of applications. It includes a comprehensive online project management solution, Project Tracker.Net, which provides functions for tracking and managing organizational initiatives at the program, portfolio and project level.
In conjunction with the Tracker Data Warehouse, a business intelligence software solution that gathers data from all of the TrackerSuite.Net modules and combines it into meaningful decision support, TrackerSuite.Net facilitates organizational project management.
- Experience Organizational Project Management Today
- Register for instant access to a demonstration site to make an evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net.
Managing and Tracking Organizational Programs
TrackerSuite.Net supports Program Management in the following ways:
- Programs are outlined in a definition document that includes the designated manager of the program, start and end dates, its theme and the initiative that drives it. If the program is directly related to a customer, that customer and a specific contract can be selected in the program definition document as well.
- When a project is created, within the project definition document, it can be assigned to a program.
- From the Program Desktop, executives can review the status of projects within a particular program, as well as their progress against milestones, issues and risks.
TrackerSuite.Net gives organizations the ability to manage projects and their resources, measured against their status and estimated benefits. It also provides them the means to identify value projects and effectively budget and allocate resources.
- Using color coded project dashboards and milestone grids, organizations can easily review the health and projects of programs within their portfolio. TrackerSuite.Net offers a variety of dashboards, including views by Project Health as well as Project Warnings.
- The Tracker Data Warehouse also offers a project portfolio dashboard report with filters and pivot tables.
- Using a Project Resource vs. Available widget, as well as Resource Availability views, organizations can also view their resource portfolio and ensure that these resources are allocated appropriately.
The final level of organizational project management is that of the individual project. TrackerSuite.Net simplifies the review of project status and progress against initiatives, as well as automating the processes that drive the project, including status reporting.
- Using widgets, executives and managers can assemble a project home page interface that allows them to quickly review a projects status, health and progress against the organizational initiative it supports. This view presents users with the data and tools they need to work effectively, including Budget vs. Actual graphs, status reports, project summaries by Work Breakdown Structure, documents, issues, risks and more.
For More Information
For more information on how TrackerSuite.Net can facilitate your organizational project management initiatives, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com. A free demo of TrackerSuite.Net is available, register today for immediate access.