Procurement Workflow Simplified
Procurement workflow is simplified with Purchase Tracker.Net, a Web based purchasing system that automates and secures purchase order approval workflows
For many organizations, the common issues that trouble their procurement workflow include:
- Delays in the approval process, due to unavailable approvers or misfiled paperwork.
- Security concerns, ensuring that items are not only approved, but have been approved by the proper personnel.
- Tracking of purchase requests, from approval through vendor payment.
- The accurate accounting of purchases.
TrackerSuite.Net, a suite of Web based business applications, provides modules that help to simplify, streamline and secure the procurement workflow of organizations.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
The primary module that makes this possible is Purchase Tracker.Net, a Web based purchasing system. Purchase Tracker.Net handles the requests, recording, and monitoring of company purchases, and can be accessed from any location through the Web, or through an email client such as Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes. Purchase Tracker.Net supports the localization of purchase requests, including dates and numbers.
Other TrackerSuite.Net applications that facilitate procurement workflow include Project Tracker.Net, an online project management system that allows purchase amounts to be tied directly to projects and tasks, as well the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine that generates detailed business intelligence on your organization's procurement.
- Simplifying Procurement Requests
- Purchase Tracker.Net provides Web based purchase request forms that users can submit at any time, from any location. These online forms are easy to fill out, allowing users to select vendors from a database as well as auto-populating shipping information based on the user's location.
- Streamline Procurement
- On submission, purchase requests are automatically routed through the approval process. Purchase Tracker.Net supports unlimited approval workflows, and includes the ability to set proxy approvers in case a designated approver is unavailable when a purchase request enters the approval cycle. Purchase Tracker.Net can be configured to deliver purchase requests for review and approval via email, allowing approvers to click a link on the email form to sign off on it without ever leaving their email.
- Secure procurement
- As well as its automatic routing ensuring that each purchase request is directed to its designated approver or proxy, Purchase Tracker.Net also secures procurement workflow with activity logs embedded in each purchase request form, that record all edits and approvals to the request with time and date stamped electronic signatures, establishing a trail of responsibility for every purchase request. If a change or update to the purchase request is necessary after it has been approved, a change order can be submitted that preserves the original request and logs the update.
The integration of TrackerSuite.Net modules benefits the procurement workflow process. For example, the purchase order form includes a General Ledger coding section, where the total amount of the purchase request can be divided against multiple account codes. Users can charge GL codes against specific tasks in a project's WBS, as outlined in Project Tracker.Net.
For More Information
For more information about TrackerSuite.Net and its ability to facilitate procurement workflow, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.