Project Financial Management Made Easy
Simplify project financial management with Web based tools that facilitate project planning, budgeting, financial reporting, accounting, internal controls and auditing.
TrackerSuite.Net offers Web based, integrated modules for Project Management, Purchasing, Check Requests, Expense Reports and Reporting that help organizations track and manage their project finances.
Planning and Budgeting
- Project budgets can be created by direct entry, or generated based on the Work Breakdown Structure of the project, with its assigned resources and their cost rates.
- Once the project and its budget are mapped out, a Project Request form is sent to all designated approvers, with a copy of the budget embedded for review.
- The Project Budget form includes columns for Budgeted, Planned, Forecast, Actual as well as a configurable Variance column that compares the Planned versus Actual costs of the project..
Simplified Requests and Accounting
- Once the project is in progress, team members can submit project financial items including purchase requests, check requests and expense reports over the Web or within their own email client, with easy to use Web forms. Using drop down fields, they can easily assign the charge to the correct project or task.
- Projects and tasks are assigned account codes, making the correct assignment of expenses by line item to the correct accounts.
- The Purchase and Check Request form include General Ledger areas for assigning costs to the proper account code.
Internal Controls and Auditing
- TrackerSuite.Net offers flexible approval routing workflows that can map to almost any existing process.
- A budget link is included in the Purchase order form, allowing approvers to quickly check the budget before approving a purchase request.
- All Purchase Requests, Check Requests and Expense Reports include an activity log with time and date stamped electronic signatures, providing management with an audit trail for project financial items.
- TrackerSuite.Net provides powerful reporting tools. From the Budget form, users can click a link to open a Project Cost Report by Account Code.
- The Tracker Data Warehouse provides an array of reports including:
- TrackerSuite.Net also integrates with Crystal Reports, allowing users to quickly drill down into project specifics.
For More Information
For more information about TrackerSuite.Net and its project financial management capabilities, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.