Project Invoicing, Simplified
Project invoicing processes can be streamlined for organizations utilizing TrackerSuite.Net modules.
Professional service organizations are faced with several challenges for presenting timely, accurate project invoices to their clients. These challenges typically include::
- Consolidating billing information from multiple sources including time sheets, expense reports and purchases.
- Distinguishing billable from non-billable time and expenditures, such as pre-sales activity versus consulting services.
- Establishing justification for every item invoiced to the customer, including its purpose and proper authorization.
TrackerSuite.Net simplifies project invoicing with its modular suite of Web based applications for project management, CRM, time and expense reporting, purchasing, check requests and invoicing. The integrated nature of TrackerSuite.Net allows professional service organizations to streamline their project invoicing workflow, improve its accuracy and establish the legitimacy of billable items. TrackerSuite.Net also integrates with QuickBooks Online.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
- 100% Web based with extremely fast, highly scalable applications.
- Organizations have the option of utilizing TrackerSuite.Net as SaaS, or licensing TrackerSuite.Net modules for on-premise hosting in which case source code included in licensing.
- Modular structure allows organizations to select the applications they need to assemble the solution they want.
Simplifying Professional Services with TrackerSuite.Net
TrackerSuite.Net simplifies the workflow of professional services invoicing for projects wih the following features:
- Consolidate company profiles, billing information, contact data, correspondence, contracts, projects and support tickets in a single location.
- Assign account codes to customer project tasks, such as "Billable" and "Nonbillable".
- Charge time and expenditures against customer projects and tasks using Web based timesheets, expense reports and purchase orders.
- Automated approval routing for timesheets, expense reports, purchase orders and check requests. Activity logs and electronic signatures are embedded with each item, establishing a trail of responsibility.
- Billing prep, billing review, and waiting for payment work areas. Invoice Tracker.Net offers views of budgeted and billed amounts by customer, project and project manager, including invoice lists, invoice prep and invoice forecasts. Invoice Tracker.Net also automates the invoice review and approval process, reducing approval cycles from days to a matter of minutes in comparison to paper-based systems.