Cloud Based Project Management
Cloud based project management via TrackerSuite.Net puts project managers and their teams a click away from the information and tools they need to work and report on projects, from a Web browser or even their preferred email client.
TrackerSuite.Net is a 100% Web based, on demand project management system that users can access via a browser or within their preferred email client (including Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Web based email providers such as Gmail). TrackerSuite.Net applications put the tools and information project managers and their teams need a click away in the Cloud, facilitating their ability to deliver successful initiatives.
Tasks, Documents, Real Time Information, All via the Cloud
TrackerSuite.Net provides a complete Cloud based project management experience:
- Centralized information served on project home pages in the Cloud.
- Monitor project status, progress and costs with configurable dashboards. with hyperlinks that put you one click away from project folders.
- Store documents and files online, protected with check-in/check out function, as well as version control.
- Review tasks in list or calendar views.
- Review resource availability analysis views, and drill down on individual assignments with a click.
- Real time reports on project Budget vs. Actual, Project Deliveries and more with a Web based reporting engine, the Tracker Data Warehouse.
- Experience On Demand Project Management Today!
- Register for immediate access to a guest site for your own hands-on evaluation.
TrackerSuite.Net combines the speed and flexibility of Cloud applications with the collaborative power of email, providing an on demand project management system that not only simplifies access to information and tools, but automates processes and improves communication, through automated email reminders for late status reports and notifications of schedule changes.
Another key advantage of TrackerSuite.Net is its modular nature. Organizations can select the applications they want to assemble the solution they need. View our products page for a complete list of TrackerSuite.Net applications.