Project Office Dashboards
Using Project Tracker.Net, organizations can leverage a variety of project office dashboard reports for tracking the status, health, costs and value of their project portfolios.
TrackerSuite.Net, a suite of Web based business applications, offers organizations looking to capitalize on virtual project offices for central management of project information, tools and reports, a comprehensive array project office dashboards that they can leverage to track the health, financial planning, schedule and budget status of their project portfolios.
These dashboards available to the project office are provided by Project Tracker.Net, an online project management system. These dashboards simplify the process of:
- Tracking Project Budgets and Health
- Using a Project Health dashboard, project managers and executives can leverage an at a glance view of the projects overall health and progress, with a report on a project's budget versus its actual costs, and the status of its milestones, color coded by status.
- Reviewing Project Financial Status
- For a deeper look at the financial status of projects, a Financial Planning dashboard provides details including budget versus actual comparisons (as well as displaying the project's original budget, its "baseline"), as well as displaying the variance between planned, budget and baseline, as well as a forecast of the costs to complete.
- Identifying Potential Dangers
- Project Tracker.Net also provides a simple Project Warning dashboard that provides an at a glance review of project progress, overdue tasks and budgeted versus actual time spent. The report also highlights projects that are in danger of exceeding their budget or going over schedule.
For More Information
For more information about TrackerSuite.Net and its ability to facilitate procurement workflow, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.