Simplifying Project Visibility with TrackerSuite.Net
TrackerSuite.Net provides total project visibility for managers and executives with views, dashboards and real time reports on the status, progress and costs of projects, as well as the allocation and workload of resources. From a mile-high perspective, managers and executives can quickly and easily drill down to individual project, task and resource workload information.
Users can also configure views for their individual needs and save them for private use, as well as export them to Adobe PDF, Excel, or even email them.
Mile High Visibility of Projects and Resources
As well as configuring views, TrackerSuite.Net also provides several dashboards that managers and executives can use for at-a-glance views of project status, progress and costs.
- View project portfolios at the program level, using a project-program Gantt view.
- Project portfolio dashboards with configurable warning settings.
- Graphic reports including Project Time Pies, Project Trends and Project Pending reports.
- Interactive project Gantt charts with drag-and-drop workloads.
- Project dashboards with budget and schedule warnings, and budget health.
- Color coded task dashboards with inline editing.
- Resource allocation reports that can be filtered by organizational unit and manager.
Drilling Down to the Bottom Line
From any of the views above, users can quickly drill down for more information about project status, tasks, budgets, costs, team members and more.
- TrackerSuite.Net provides comprehensive status report forms that put readers one click away from project budget information, milestone dates, overdue tasks, health metrics, issues, risks and even support tickets related to the project.
- TrackerSuite.Net also provides views including Earned Value and Project Cost by Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that managers can use to better judge project value, costs and forecast to complete.
- From the resource allocation view, managers can drill down on individual resources to review their active and planned workloads.
TrackerSuite.net users can individualize the presentation of their information with the data that is important to them in their organizational role:
- Drag-and-drop columns.
- Powerful search, filter, summary and grouping capabilities.
- The ability to save reconfigured presentations as private views for later use.
- Export view information as a PDF, Excel spreadsheet or email.
For More Information
For more information about TrackerSuite.Net and its ability to facilitate project visibility, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.