PSA software from Automation Centre integrates project management, CRM, time, expense and purchasing to provide a comprehensive, Web based PSA software solution, with out of the box integration with QuickBooks Online.
For IT Service organizations seeking a Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution for managing client projects, TrackerSuite.Net offers several compelling advantages:
- Integrated, Web based modules for Project Management, CRM, Time and Expense Reporting, Purchasing and Invoicing. The integration of these modules provides several efficiencies for PSA workflow, including:
- Intelligent data sharing - CRM billing data is pushed to Project and Invoicing modules. No re-entry of existing information required.
- Improved billing accuracy - All billables are charged against specific project codes, simplifying the billing process.
- Paperless workflow - All timesheets, expense reports, purchase orders and invoices are electronic forms, served with automated routing and secured with activity logs and electronic signatures that establish a trail of responsibility for every item.
- Out of the box integration with QuickBooks Online - Once an invoice is reviewed, approved and marked billed in TrackerSuite.Net, a twin invoice will be created simultaneously in QuickBooks Online. When the invoice in QuickBooks Online is marked paid, its twin in TrackerSuite.Net will be as well, simplifying the workload of accounts receivable.
- Integration with email improves performance efficiencies with automated approval routing, via email, of billable items and invoices for approval, notifications of task assignments and schedule changes, and reminders for late timesheets and status reports.
- Source code is included with licensing, allowing IT service organizations to utilize their own resources to customize TrackerSuite.Net as needed. (Automation Centre also offers customization services.)
Try TrackerSuite.Net TODAY!
Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
TrackerSuite.Net applications can be licensed on a modular or package basis, allowing organizations select the tools they need to cost-effectively assemble the solution they want. For IT Service organizations seeking a Professional Services Automation software solution that integrates with QuickBooks, the modules they would leverage include:
Project Tracker.Net is an online project management solution that forms the backbone of this Professional Services Automation solution package. Project Tracker.Net helps organizations deliver projects on-time, on-budget, with features including:
- Project Tracker.Net provides a structured online project environment, with a hierarchy including project programs, definitions, milestones, budgets and billing.
- Track project progress with color-coded project dashboards.
- Create individual project websites.
- Provide a central, online location for project documents and status reports.
- Simplify task management.
Time Tracker.Net is a Web based time tracking solution that integrates with Project Tracker.Net, allowing time to be charged against client projects and tasks. Time Tracker.Net offers:
- Easy to use Web timesheets.
- Automated approval routing and activity logs.
- Support for multiple formats, including Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Semi-Monthly reporting.
Expense Tracker.Net is a Web based expense tracking solution that streamlines and secures the reporting of project and travel related expenses charged by IT Service organizations. Expense Tracker.Net offers:
- Easy submission of Web expense reports from any location.
- Support for multiple currencies and rate conversions.
- Automated approval routing and activity logs.
Purchase Tracker.Net is a Web based purchase order solution that simplifies procurement for client projects. Purchase orders can be submitted from any location and charged directly to projects. Purchase Tracker.Net offers:
- Comprehensive online purchase order forms.
- The total amount of the purchase request can be divided against multiple account codes in a GL coding section.
- Automatic routing of purchase orders through the approval process, with support for unlimited approval workflows.
- Electronic signatures record all edits and approvals to the purchase order.
Customer Tracker.Net is a Web based CRM database that acts as a data store for all customer information, including company profiles, contacts, billing information, correspondence, contracts and more. Customer Tracker.Net offers:
- Simplified contract management.
- A comprehensive customer directory, with comprehensive customer files that include contacts, project lists and support tickets.
Invoice Tracker.Net is structured for ease of use with billing prep, billing review, and waiting for payment work areas. It offers views of budgeted and billed amounts by customer, project and project manager, including invoice lists, invoice prep and invoice forecasts.
Intuit and QuickBooks Online are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.