Capturing R&D Tax Credits
In 2005, 17,700 companies claimed $6,600,000,000 dollars in Research and Development tax credits*. Ensure that your organization is capturing its due R&D credits with integrated solutions for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing and business intelligence.
TrackerSuite.Net is a 100% Web based application suite that facilitates the efforts of organizations to claim Research and Development tax credits by providing a structured project management environment tightly integrated with time, expense and purchasing, with robust reporting capabilities.
Utilizing TrackerSuite.Net for research and development projects, organizations can:
- Manage labor, materials, design, development, testing and cost for R&D projects.
- Copy successful R&D projects and utilize task templates to simplify the configuration of new R&D project processes and tasks.
- Proof of process and logging, such as task forms that recrod when a task was updated, when its completion percentage changed, and more.
- Utilize milestone dashboards to review project development.
- All time, expenses and purchases are tied to their respective project, utilizing R&D account codes to ensure accurate credit capture.
- Utilize a powerful reporting engine to run "What if?" scenarios and compare current revenue and R&D activities against historic base levels to determine the potential for R&D tax credits. The real-time posting capabilities of the TrackerSuite.Net reporting engine also makes it possible for organizations to generate immediate reports on the progress and costs of their R&D projects.
* From "Supporting innovation and economic growth: The broad impact of the R&D credit in 2005". Prepared by Ernst & Young LLP. April 2008.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.