Project Portfolio Reports
Project portfolio reports allow executives and managers to easily review their development effort, through the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine. These reports include links that lead to an activity ledger for each project, allowing users to easily drill down for more information about the initiative..
As well as these reports, the Tracker Data Warehouse generates a variety of business intelligence on initiatives, including reports on new, completed and pending projects, project portfolio dashboards and project delivery reports.
Managing Projects with Tracker
This report is based on data compiled from several TrackerSuite.Net modules, including Project Tracker.Net, an online project management system. Using this solution, organizations can define and plan their initiatives, including budgets, team members, tasks and schedule. Another key module is Time Tracker.Net, a Web timesheet system. Using Time Tracker.Net, project team members charge time against initiatives and tasks profiled in Project Tracker.Net.
Key features in this solution include:
- A configurable, role based interface creates an ideal user experience for team members, leaders, accountants, program and resource managers. Access to data and tools in Project Tracker.Net is based on the user's role.
- All project information and files are available in a single, central location.
- Simplified task creation, assignment and tracking. This application provides useful task list and task calendar views.
- Users can access Project Tracker.Net from any location via a Web browser, or even within their email client. It delivers a rich Web 2.0 look and feel, use fonts, colors and file attachments.
- Simple, secure project document management with functions for versioning, approval workflow and document check-in/check-out.
- Improved status reporting through simplifyied and automated workflow.
- Status reports are stored online for easy access.
- Optional delivery of new status reports via email.
- Automatic reminders for late status reports.
- Using Project Tracker.Net, organizations can easily create programs and structure initiatives.
- Define projects in a definition document.
- Establish project budget and billing.
- Set project milestones.
- Review resource availability and assemble project teams.
- As well as the reports generated in the Tracker Data Warehouse, Project Tracker.Net also provides tools for tracking project status and maintaining a healthy portfolio.
- Track status with Web based project dashboards and milestone grids.
- Review task progress with Gantt Charts.
Key features of Time Tracker.Net include:
- Time Tracker.Net simplifies time reporting by allowing users to submit Web timesheets from any location via their browser or email client.
- Timesheets are easy to complete using picklists, which allow users to select projects from lists based on the individual, group, department or the entire organization.
- Users can also report time using a "Last Saved Timesheet", which create a new timesheet based on the previous one.
- Time Tracker.Net automatically route submitted timesheets to designated approvers.
- Timesheets are managed by team members and managers utilizing intuitive "In" and "Out" boxes.
- Electronic signatures record all timesheet activity: creation, edits and approvals.
- Time Tracker.Net integrates with accounting systems.
- Time Tracker.Net's automatic calculation of staff hours expedites payroll, invoice and activity reporting.
- Multiple timesheet formats, including daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and semi monthly. Time in/time out formats are also available on a daily or weekly basis.
- Web timesheet templates and validation profiles for each individual ensure that time is being filled out correctly.
- Includes the ability to template Web based timesheets on pre-established department profiles.
- Rules for individuals may be established, including maximum/minimum work hours and valid project codes.
- Configurable columns, formats and messaging.