Configurable Project Portfolio Dashboards
Project Tracker.Net offers project portfolio dashboards which managers and executives can configure for their individual needs to review the health of projects across the organization. These dashboards include:
- Search and filter capabilities.
- At a glance views of percent complete, budgeted hours vs. actual hours, slippage and more.
- Drill-down on projects with a click.
- Data grouping and summary
As well as dashboards, TrackerSuite.Net offers configurable, online project workspaces as well as other useful views, including:
- Milestone Dashboards.
- Task Dashboards and Task Calendars.
- Gantt Charts.
- Planned vs. Actual.
- Resource Availabilty.
The data in these project health dashboards is based on information received from project status reports which contain key metrics, including health, budget, staffing, scope, risks and issues. These status reports can be exported as PowerPoint presentations, providing managers and executives a unique workflow ability, to identify a troubled project from the dashboard, drill down to the project itself and its status reports, and quickly compile materials for meetings to discuss the issues facing the project.
What is Project Tracker.Net?
Project Tracker.Net is a Web based project management system that can be accessed via a browser or within the user's preferred email client (including Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Web based email services such as Gmail
Project Tracker.Net features include project approval workflows, based on project type and budget. The Project Tracker.Net management structure includes programs, project definition documents, milestones, budgets, billing and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
In addition to project portfolio dashboards, executives can also leverage views of resource allocations at the Week or Month level, with drill-down capability.
Project teams collaborate on their work from any location (Project Tracker.Net supports the localization of projects, including dates and numbers) via the Web, accessing project websites for information on project tasks, status, team members, reports, documents and files. Team members can check-in and check-out project documents, which are also protected with version control and approval workflows. Project Tracker.Net also provides a function for document templates.
Project Tracker.Net simplifies task management, with support for task linking and indenting, as well as the creation of sub-tasks. Tasks can be assigned account codes, which can be leveraged to facilitate SOP 98-1 initiatives as well as R&D tax credit capture. Managers can use task calendars to quickly review task workloads on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Project Tracker.Net integrates with other TrackerSuite.Net modules to facilitate other processes, including resource assignment and billing.
- Project Tracker.Net integrates with Support Tracker.Net, allowing users to create tickets for projects within the project itself.
- With Personnel Tracker.Net, it facilitates communication, team development and resource management.
- Customer Tracker.Net simplifies tracking of customer projects and contact management.
- In conjunction with Time Tracker.Net, Expense Tracker.Net and Purchase Tracker.Net it links billables by line-item to projects, tasks and customer codes, improving project job costing as well as streamlining and securing these processes with features such as automated approval routing and electronic signatures.
- Project Tracker.Net pushes data to the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine, which generates reports that managers and executives can leverage for important decisions, including Budget vs. Actual, Project Trends, Project Portfolios, Earned Value and more. Project Tracker.Net can also push data to Crystal Reports.