Time Logging Software
Logging time for work on project tasks and support tickets is simple in TrackerSuite.Net, through its integrated business process software modules.
TrackerSuite.Net is an integrated suite of 100% Web based business process software modules, with applications including:
- Time Tracker.Net - a Web timesheet solution.
- Project Tracker.Net - a project portfolio management solution.
- Support Tracker.Net - a Web based help desk solution.
The integration of these modules provides organizations with a highly efficient time logging software solution, allowing users to charge time against project tasks and support tickets at any time, from any location, via their browser or even within their email client.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
Users have two options for reporting their time:
They can utilize a Web timesheet, which can be opened within a browser or an email client. Within the timesheet, users can charge time against projects, tasks and support tickets with easy to use picklists.
- Users can further simplify the reporting of their time by using a filter that only show tasks assigned to them.
- Time Tracker.Net supports multiple timesheet formats, including Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly and Time In - Time Out
- These timesheets also utilize rules and validation profiles, such as minimum-maximum hours work, and can restrict users from logging time against tasks they are not assigned to.
Users can also log time against tasks and support tickets when they are entering status notes for them. If the user does not have a timesheet for the period of the status note, a new timesheet will be created with the logged time.
Automating Timesheet Management
Time Tracker.Net offers much more than simplified time logging. When the user's timesheet is submitted, it is automatically routed through the approval process. Time Tracker.Net leverages email to streamline this workflow, emailing approvers copies of the timesheet which they can review and approve without leaving their email.
Managers can also take advantage of tools for reviewing their employees time logging practices, including Timesheet Compliance views that show the status of timesheets in the system by color code, and put managers a click away from tools including an "Auto Nag" reminder, an email that can be automatically generated and sent to employees to remind them to fill out and submit their timesheets, with links included that put them a click away from their responsibility. These functions help with various compliance initiatives, including DCAA Timesheet Compliance.
Time and Billing, Expense Reporting and More
Time Tracker.Net also simplifies time and billing through its integration with project management and support services modules, as well as expense reporting (Expense Tracker.Net) and invoicing (Invoice Tracker.Net). Through this integration, users can:
- Charge time and expenses against customer projects and tasks. Tasks can be configured with account codes, identifying billable from non-billable work.
- Generate invoices from processed timesheets and expense reports.
- Leverage reports in the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine, including Customer Billing Reports and Billable Hours by Employee.
For More Information
For more information about utilizing TrackerSuite.Net for time logging, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.
- Watch Our Flash Demo
- Watch a Flash presentation of timesheet creation, approval and management with Time Tracker.Net.
As well as time logging, the various integrated modules of TrackerSuite.Net provide organizations with an array of possible solutions for their business needs. The following list includes typical business needs, methodologies and requirements. Click a link to learn how TrackerSuite.Net can facilitate these items.
- Improving IT Reliability and Efficiency.
- Tracking IT Spending.
- Improving Resource Pool Visibility.
- Web Based Purchase Cycle Management.
- Web Based Project Office Dashboards.
- Simplifying Procurement Workflow.
- Web based Project Life Cycle management.
- Web Based Resource Management.
- Web Based Decision Support System.
- Web Based Project Collaboration.
- Tracking Budget Commitments.
- Engineering Project Management.
- SLA Management.
- Help Desk Ticketing System.
- Critical Chain Project Management.
- IT Service Management.
- CRM Help Desk.
- Simplifies project cost management.
- Adapts to multiple project management methodologies.
- Facilitates Agile Project Management.
- Automating Defense Contracting