Web Help Desk
Streamline support services, track performance and measure results
Support Tracker.Net is a 100% Web based help desk system that improves support services by simplifying ticket creation, smart ticket routing, automating workflow and providing functions for tracking ticket status, help desk performance and IT chargeback.
Simplify Ticket Creation and Workflow
Support Tracker.Net simplifies and automates ticket creation and submission. Support Tracker.Net offers localization for tickets, including dates and time zones.
There are several ways tickets may be created in Support Tracker.Net:
- The user can create a ticket, selecting a category and priority for the ticket using pick-lists, and provide issue details as well as attachments, such as screenshots or error logs.
- If an issue is reported via Microsoft Outlook, the user can drag that email into the Support Tracker.Net folder to automatically create a ticket.
- Email accounts may be configured that automatically convert incoming emails into tickets and route them appropriately.
Support Tracker.Net provides searchable, sortable views of both open and closed tickets in the system, as well as views of tickets by assignment and category. Support Tracker.Net also provides a configurable, help desk dashboard is included, which users can embed in an email for an on-the-fly support newsletter, as well as export to PDF or Excel spreadsheet. In addition, users can configure their workspace with help desk widgets that deliver help desk reports and views.
Support Tracker.Net can be surfaced in email clients, allowing users to view ticket dashboards and submit support tickets without leaving their email.
- Watch Our Flash Demo
- Watch a Flash presentation of Support Tracker.Net in action.
- View a Support Tracker.Net product sheet (PDF).
As work on the ticket commences, the assignee updates the ticket's status notes and charges time against it. Tickets are easily moved vertically or horizontally in the support service chain. If the ticket issue becomes critical it is escalated for immediate attention, whereas if the ticket's importance is downgraded, the ticket is deferred. Once the ticket is marked complete, the ticket assignee provides completion notes and has the option of creating a new "Frequently Asked Question" entry based on the ticket, in Support Tracker.Net's FAQ database.
Facilitating Change Request Management / ITIL
By itself Support Tracker.Net can facilitate the change request management process, and in conjunction with other TrackerSuite.Net applications it serves as part of a comprehensive ITIL / IT operations management solution. It integrates with Project Tracker.Net, a Web based project management system. If a ticket enters the system that is better suited to be a project or task, it can be converted to one with the click of a button, with no need to re-enter data. Similarly, tickets for projects can be created within Project Tracker.Net itself.
Asset Tracker.Net also integrates with Support Tracker.Net, allowing organizations to attach support tickets to related assets.
Support Tracker.Net also feeds data to the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine. Through the Tracker Data Warehouse, organizations can generate reports to track the performance and measure the results of their support services, including Open/Closed/Escalated Tickets, Ticket Pies, Help Desk Trends and more. Widgets populated by Support Tracker.Net can also be utilized as part of a dynamic IT dashboard.
Support Tracker.Net Features
- Simplify support ticket creation with category and priority picklists.
- Track ticket status with configurable, color coded support ticket dashboards that can be emailed.
- Improve support service response with smart routing of tickets.
- Configure automated email notifications of ticket assignment and closure.
- Manage support service chain with functions for ticket escalation and deferment.
- Tickets can be created for other users or customers.
- Maps to your support services model with multiple, configurable profiles for ticket category and priority.
- Generate reports on support service performance and results.
- Convert support tickets into projects or tasks.
- Attach tickets to assets to facilitate help desk coverage.